Look of the Week: Inspired By Dad
When you were a little girl, you always wanted to dress like your mom.
But thanks to growing up with Blossom, Clarissa and one of our all-time favorite Full House episodes, you figured out your dad's closet could get you serious cool points at school...and serious laughs when you look back at the photos.
Now that those days are long gone (thank god), it's time to bring back menswear-inspired touches in a much more, ahem, sophisticated way.
We're loving the perfectly modern balance of pops-approved khakis and oxfords with feminine pieces like a nipped-in blazer, delicate blouse and eye-popping bag.
And that way, you don't have to call your dad before brunch on Sunday to avoid a serious fashion faux-pas.
1. Topshop 3/4 Sleeve Blazer, $125
2. Pins and Needles Watercolor Chiffon Blouse, $58
3. Jeffrey Campbell Meow Oxford, $99
4. Anthropologie Building Blocks Hobo, $48
5. J. Crew Skimmer Pant in irish moss, $59.50
6. Forever 21 Muted Skinny Belt, $7.80