Look of the Week: Let's Get Physical
Back in the aughties, the gym was a place where you'd find us sweating (and we mean sweating) to deafening techno in spin class, the one place where all fashion sins were cast aside and the ratty tee prevailed. Well, we say no more! And what better time to update our workout wardrobe (adieu high school sports bra!) and stick to our New Year's health resolutions than the beginning of a new decade. In the '00s, we scowled at those whose who miraculously walked out of a class well put-together and dare-we-say...glowing.
This year, we plan on getting out of our comfort zone and into the latest "extreme" classes with the help of our new threads, butt-sculpting kicks and retro gym bag (which also clips onto your bike handles!). So without further ado, this week's look:
1. Athleta Mantra Tank in Ciel Blue, $19.99
2. lululemon athletica Not So Deep V Bra, $42
3. Adidas Glide Three-Quarter Tights, $50
4. JanSport 1989 Bike Swinger in orange ember, $58
5. Reebok EasyTone Reeinspire in silver, $124.98