Look of the Week: Minnie Muse
While the opening of the Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco instead of LA can seem a bit perplexing at first, we'll be the first to welcome the fantastical addition with open arms and wide eyes. Whether you're more of a Jasmine or a Cinderella, we think it's safe to say that every girl has wanted to be a Disney princess at some point. And since we've always had a soft spot in our hearts for polka-dots and bows, we decided to dedicate this week's look to the original Disney muse, Minnie Mouse:
1. Kate Spade Madeline Dress, $375: Playful yet sophisticated, this spotted frock will set you apart from the crowd.
2. Forever 21 Signature Satin Bow Headband in red, $4.80: Bows are seriously in the spotlight this season, and headbands are the perfect way to integrate the trend into your wardrobe.
3. Lancôme Hypnose Drama Volume Mascara, $24.50: Achieve a innocently flirtatious doe-eyed look with one of our favorite volumizing mascaras.
4. Gap Opaque Tights in true black knit, $12.50: This fall essential makes for a chic layering piece in every color.
5. Velvet Angels Sin Sin Suede Pumps, $250: Balance out your otherwise girly look with these unapologetically sexy sky-high platforms.