Look of the Week: Mother's Day Brunch
Chances are, you've been too busy worrying about what to get your dear mother (in which case, you should check out our Etsy Local Finds) to put together a respectable outfit to wear when you actually see her on Sunday.
Something that says 'you've raised such a well put-together daughter' without being boring or prudish, because let's face it, you still don't have the cash to blow $200 on a dress you'll never wear again...especially after that gift that might just earn you the favorite child spot for a while.
That's why we put together an edgy (and affordable) feminine look in the form of a belted floral dress with sky-high wedges and aviator shades. Of course, we also decided to throw in a ruffled cardi for good measure because, well, this is San Francisco.
1. J. Crew Garden Ribbon Shift Dress, $198
2. Anthropologie Saffron Crocus Earrings, $24
3. Forever 21 Aviator Sunglasses, $5.80
4. Forever 21 Crepe Chiffon Trim Cardigan, $22.80
5. Cooperative Leather Tab Belt in brown, $28
6. Aldo Stenn Wedges, $75