Look of the Week: Runway Ready
As stylish as it may be, impractical airport attire (think heavy coat, scarf, dress, huge bag, and high heels) will surely maximize space in your suitcase, but will no doubt leave you longing for the comfort of the dreadful Juicy tracksuit. With a little creativity, however, you can still look runway chic in an outfit that feels like PJs. We promise.
1. Silence & Noise Cropped Striped Tee, $32: Give this wardrobe staple an upgrade with a modern shape and bold stripes.
2. Free People Skinny Harem, $49.95 on sale: Now's the perfect time to jump on the harem bandwagon and reap the benefits of this cozy trend.
4. Anthropologie Stained Glass Scarf, $42: One of our ultimate airport essentials, use this scarf as a chic accessory or makeshift pillow.
5. AE True Jean Jacket, $49.50: This classic piece keeps you looking cool in any climate, and more importantly, won't wrinkle in the seat.
6. Topshop Haidee Leopard Gladiator, $55: We'll suck it up and undo a few extra buckles at security anyday to sport these safari-inspired sandals.