Look of the Week: Spring Forward (For Dudes)
While we'll be the first to admit that women tend to get the bulk of Glamwatch love, it's by no means because we don't love a well-dressed man.
And with the proliferation of dapper styles and modernized classic accessories that have been popping up on the runway and streets as of late, we think it's safe to say that preppy has never looked better.
One of our favorite warm-weather styles that inspired this week's look is what we'd like to call "1960s summer vacation" or if you prefer, "Mad Men on holiday", and includes a breezy button-down, lightweight cardigan, rolled cuff pants, timeless shades and broken-in Sebagos or loafers,
Just leave the socks at home please.
1. Gap Multi-Colored Gingham Shirt, $49.50
2. Mass Wayfarer in tortoise, $14
3. J. Crew Cotton-Cashmere Cardigan in black, $69.50
4. Sebago Schooner Boat Shoes, $100
5. Opening Ceremony for Levi's Cord Pants in white, $148