Look of the Week: SXSW
Waves of Bay Area tech geeks, music lovers and general party people alike have been gettin' down in Austin-town at South by Southwest (SXSW). With every concert being a party, and every conference having an after-party, it's basically Spring Break for grown-ups.
SXSW is rooted in rock 'n' roll, and with that in mind, we've comprised an edgy layered outfit. This dress is sophisticated enough to attend lectures in, sexy enough for mega-networking and, with a trendy hat and sunglasses, its hip enough for any indie band. When the sun goes down, bring out that statement necklace and cropped leather jacket -- urban chic, but still rock 'n' roll. Last but not least, when in Texas, just remember, everything goes with a good pair of cowboy boots.
For everything else, be sure to check out Our Top Austin Recommendations.
1. Topshop Traditional Boater Hat, $40
2. ASOS Metal Mesh Collar Necklace, $35.86
3. ASOS Leather Cropped Blazer, $179.30
4. PCSG PC Sunglass in Blue, $45
5. Durango Crush Slouch Boot, $115.20
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
- Look of the Week: Snappy Sailor for Bay to Breakers 100th Annual Celebration this Sunday
- Look of the Week: SF Indiefest Roller Disco Costume Party
- Look of the Week: Hey There, Sailor
- Look of the Week: Wicked Plants at the Conservatory of Flowers
- Look of the Week: Wear White (While You Still Can) This Labor Day