Look of the Week: Valentine's Day-to-Night
This weekend is all about love, baby. Whether you're single or smitten, make the most of it with this hot Valentine's look that will take you from day to night.
No lonely-pants here -- start with a simple yet flirty raspberry dress that can be dressed up or down. For the aww-ensuing wine tasting in Napa, or mimosas and brunch with the girls, casual accessories are key. A playful sunhat, chunky necklace and strappy flats will keep you cool and confident through the day.
Step into the evening with some fierce cut-out heels, an oh-so sparkly cuff, and a slouchy jacket to keep you warm. Whether plans entail a romantic dinner for two, or strutting your stuff at LoveSick 4, all eyes will be on you.
2. Silk Bow Dress in Magenta, $98
3. Next Octave Bolero, $69.99
4. Forever 21 Elegant Rhinestone Bracelet, $10.80
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
- What’s the Deal: ModCloth, Wilkes Bashford, Eyelash Extensions + More
- Look of the Week: Wedding Guest, 7 Dresses Under $250
- Look of the Week: Wicked Plants at the Conservatory of Flowers
- Look of the Week: Day + Night for SF Cocktail Week This Weekend
- Link Love: New Model Snack du Jour, Wang’s “Accidentally Sexy” Style, Kim’s a Nasty Gal and more…