Look of the Week: What to Wear to the Opera...in Stern Grove
This Sunday marks the end of one of our absolute favorite things about San Francisco: Stern Grove Festival season. This year, they're ending on a high note by having the San Francisco Opera perform gratis amidst wine-fuzzy culture aficionados and a seriously magical forest...affirming that it really isn't over until the fat lady sings. So, let's get down to business. What does one wear to such a unique event? It's the opera—generally a high-brow event, but it's in a park and in a city with less than predicable weather. But you're in luck because we think we've found just the thing:
1. Monogram Scarf Trick Sweater, $148: This dramatic cardigan provides instant polish to a basic tee without sacrificing warmth or comfort.
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Oversized Square Sunglasses in black, $98: Throw on these shades to protect your peepers while looking oh-so-glamorous.
3. Levi's Mid Rise Straight 552 Jeans in silver needle, $69.50: This classic pair in a modern hue is the perfect fit for watching the opera from your blanket.
4. Academy of Art x Eco Citizen collaboration tote by Yu Hui Wen, $68: Carry your picnic essentials in style with a one-of-a-kind tote made by an AAU textile design student.
- Look of the Week: Eco Chic
- Look of the Week: Picnic in the Park, SF Symphony at the 74th Annual Stern Grove Festival
- Look of the Week: Aprés Ski (In Honor of Snowbomb Ski and Snowboard Festival)
- Snag A One-of-a-Kind Tote Designed by AAU Textile Design Students
- Our Favorite SF Shops for Summer Frocks