Marc Jacobs, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein Runway Shows Come to SF With Macy's Passport Presents Glamorama
Who says San Francisco doesn't have blow-out fashion events? Macy's Passport Presents Glamorama, a 28-year-old institution, comes to our city by the bay next month, bringing with it runway collections from Marc Jacobs, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger and other top international designers. Glamorama's raised more than $40 million in its 28 years of existence, and this year will benefit the AIDS Emergency Fund, Project Open Hand and the Glide Foundation in San Francisco. Macy Gray, who just dropped her new album The Sellout, will be performing at the event, which goes down at September 24 at The Orpheum Theatre.
The after party is at the Asian Art Museum.
Get tickets here and get your style on for a good cause. macys.com/glamorama
ENTER TO WIN A FABULOUS 7x7 GLAM PACK!
Share with us your current favorite style accessory (purse? belt? clutch?) and why you love it. Let us know and you'll be entered to win a pair of tickets to Macy's Passport presents Glamorama, plus spa treats and a room on September 24th courtesy of the Westin St. Francis!
Deadline to email is Friday, September 17, 2010. No purchase necessary to enter contest.
- Look of the Week: Glamorama-Inspired Jewels from Macy's
- Macy's Glamorama: Bruno Mars, Far East Movement, Tracy Reese + A Killer Fashion Show this Friday
- Street Style Report: Faux Fur, Purple Suede & Marc Jacobs, in Lower Nob Hill
- Macy's Passport with Bruno Mars and Far East Movement @ The Orpheum Theater
- SF Street Style: The Man in The Red Bow-Tie, in The Mission