Marie Claire’s SF Shopping Night at Mango
We’re not sure about you, but we’re always intrigued by an opportunity to pay less while sipping bubbly and snagging free goodies. Hence our laser-like focus on Thursday’s SF Shopping Night event, taking place at Mango in the San Francisco Centre.
The big draw, of course, is 30 percent off everything in the store, including the military-inspired separates, wedge platforms and day dresses the label is touting for spring and summer. Further enticement comes in the form of sparkling wine, free Mango military bags for the first attendees and tunes from DJ Sonny Phono.
During the event, Marie Claire Merchandising Director Mary Filar will be playing personal shopper for the evening, so it’s a great chance to get style advice on spring and summer looks from an expert source.
Want to go? SF Shopping Night, Thursday, April 8, Mango Westfield, San Francisco Centre, 865 Market St., 5-8:30 p.m. RSVP to mcevents (at) hearst (dot) com.
- What’s the Deal: Martin + Osa, Sarah Shaw and An Invite to Beyond the Rack
- Where the Skinny Jean Was Born (And How to Meet Her Maker)
- Fashion Alert: Taiwanese Pop-Star Jolin Tsai Debuts Fashion Line in SF
- Full Price for Designer Labels? Not at These San Francisco Shops
- Now You See 'Em: San Francisco Holiday Pop-Up Shops