Marine Layer Opens Up Shop in the Marina District Today
Our favorite tees usually come from a current, or even ex-boyfriend. And while we may feel a little guilty for stealing their comfy shirts – especially from the latter – we know they can always hit up Marine Layer for a quick refill. The SF-born sustainable t-shirt and hoodies brand, founded by Mike Natenshon and Adam Lynch, will be opening the doors of its new boutique today located in the Marina District.
Similar to Marine Layer's lofty Nob Hill spot, the new locale features the same cool, laid back vibe complete with shuffleboards and plenty to peruse. In fact, the brand just launched a womenswear line comprised of casual button-down shirts and tops. Does this mean we no longer have to steal tees from our past, present, and future male counterparts? Fat chance. Check out Marine Layer's new location at 2209 Chestnut Street.
- Link Love: Lots O' Hair at Chanel, Terry Richardson in Vinyl, and a $4,814 T-Shirt
- Get Fitted: Design Your Own Handmade Shirt From Hiras This Week in SF
- A Store for Dudes that Hate to Shop (Hint: There’s Shuffleboard)
- Feisty Elle Gives Up Her 5 Fall Picks
- SF Style Blogger Aimee Song Loves Leopard Prints in the Winter