Matthew Williamson's Laidback Glamour Hits H&M
Grab your camping supplies and credit card ladies, Matthew Williamson's collaboration with H&M is about to hit Powell Street (one of only eight stores in the country that are lucky enough to score it). Williamson, best known for his vibrant colors and prints, found inspiration for the line by looking back at eleven years worth of collections in order to find the true essence of his brand. What came out of it is an elegant yet playful collection full of bold silk summer pieces that refuse to be ignored. His graphic flamenco dress, electric blue suit, and tulip-silhouetted cocktail dress are the items that are driving us to battle the masses at 10 a.m., but you check out the rest of the collection here. We recommend arriving around 9 a.m. (at the latest) since there is sure to be a line wrapped around the block. We'll be there snapping photos of the madness and interviewing fellow enthusiasts, so stay tuned for our follow-up post tomorrow afternoon (assuming we don't get trampled in the process). Good luck!
- Matthew Williamson for H&M: The Quiet Storm
- Dots and Serious Lines at Comme des Garcons H&M Launch
- Link Love: Betsey to Retire and Celeb Fashion Lines Going Extinct
- SF Street Style: Balenciaga, H&M and Custom Jewelry at Union Square
- Link Love: Shoe Wedgies, Jimmy Choo H&M Preview and Tickets to the Gun Show