Mission Workshop Offers Bags, Beer, BBQ and Art Today After Work
The founders of Chrome bags, have taken their bag connoisseurship to the next level by throwing open the doors of Mission Workshop, a new messenger bag studio (jackets to come) located in the Mission, naturally, right off 16th Street between Mission and Valencia. These bags are weatherproof, roomy and manufactured in Colorado, but the best thing about them is they're the kind you can beat up and use the hell out of.
If you have time to kill this afternoon, head down to the studio for their free after work BBQ and beer party which will feature art from Caleb Sheridan and Nate Smith. These guys are also planning monthly film screenings, art shows and possibly BBQs--a perfect respite from that monotonous bus ride home.
More Style + Design Postings
- 5 Outdoor Happy Hours To Soak In the Sun After Work
- Chrome Couture: Design Your Own Hand-Sewn Messenger Bag
- Tonight After Work, Stop By Candystore Collective to Celebrate Creative, Inc.
- Link Love: Dress Yourself in Designer Bags, Invest in Gap and Listen to André Leon Talley
- Wine, Jewelry, Bags, Oh My!