Our Favorite SF Shops for Summer Frocks
Since summer has decided to visit San Francisco for the week, there's no better time to get out and enjoy the sunshine and few better ways to do that than with a little shopping. We put on our walking heels today and hit the sidewalk to track down the best airy sundresses the city has to offer. And since most of us are stuck in front of a computer all day, we made sure they also have websites.
1. See by Chloé Daisy Rosette Dress at Azalea, $402.50:
We've been lusting after this vibrant floral number since first laying eyes on it and though it's still a bit pricey on sale, we think it makes an eye-catching investment piece.
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Day Lily Dress at Marc by Marc Jacobs and Saks Fifth Avenue, $368:
Make your garden party chic ensemble pop with a bright pair of heels (or flats if you're feeling practical) and embellished gold accents.
3. Built by Wendy French Stripe Mini Dress at Candystore Collective, $135:
Release your inner Bardot with this Riviera-inspired dress that just begs for oversized sunglasses, a wide-brimmed hat and mimosas.
4. Loomstate Float On Dress at Eco Citizen, $126:
This flowy organic cotton frock is perfectly pretty for a leisurely Saturday.
5. Harputs Own 3-Hole Dress at Harputs Market, $235:
If you're going to invest in one piece this summer, make it one that transforms into several dresses (ideal for day and night) as well as a cape and vest.
6. She-Bible Classic Dress at Doe, $152:
This sustainable jewel-tone dress makes for a effortlessly charming summer staple.
7. Vintage Hawaiian Dress from Bluebird, $38:
A perfect balance of feminine and kitch, this '70s ruffled frock is ready for a resort (or patio) getaway.