Sarah Palin's Wardrobe Makeover
By root on October 23, 2008 9:45 AM
The New York Times ran cover story today about Sarah Palin's wardrobe makeover - apparently a $150,000 pop at Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue to jazz up her now famous hockey mom meets Tina Fey look. Following in the vein of jokes about John Edward's $400 haircut, she's taking some heat. But should she be criticized for it? Candidates walk a fine line - they have to look presentable and stylish, yet at the same time appeal to their base. But at $150,000, Glamour's editor Cindi Leive says, "Honey, I could have dressed you for a lot less than that." What do you think of her new wardrobe?
- Looking Back in Anger: The Worst Films of 2008
- Looking Back at '08: Poehler v. Palin Maternity
- Why doesn't Marc Jacobs tell us what he really thinks about Sarah Palin?
- THREAD Brings Emerging, Indie & Eco-Friendly Designers Together To Revamp Your Wardrobe For Spring
- What’s the Deal: Light Vision at M.A.C., LF and more….