The Seventh Heart Boutique Celebrates Its Five Year Anniversary
One of our favorite boutiques for street duds - Hayes Valley's The Seventh Heart - celebrates its fifth anniversary this Thursday. Be there to score 15 percent off storewide and on shirts that trumpet sayings like "I like riding my bicycle" and "City by the Bay." For their anniversary, they're also re-releasing the first set of the ever-popular "GAVEGOODFACE" t-shirts.
At the party, mingle with the folks from Original Plumbing magazine and enjoy treats from Farm Table.
Thursday, 12/2 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.; The Seventh Heart, 1592 Market St., 415-431-1755, theseventhheart.com
- Photos: Heroine Boutique's One-Year Anniversary Celebration
- Photos: Lookout's Five Year Anniversary Celebration
- This Week in Fashion: Brooklyn Circus 3 Year Anniversary, New Treatments at The Sports Club/LA Spa, Models for a Cause Walk Off + Independence Day Sales
- Five Pieces We Love @ Wonderland SF
- Celebrate Chinese New Year in Style With Blanc de Chine