SF Style Blogger Laura Ellner Shares Her Feminine Fall Look
If our first SF blogger style series left you wanting more, check out our latest find: Laura Ellner. Laura's street style blog, ontheracks, is constantly filled with attainable fashion inspiration so we asked her to share her favorite Fall look.
To all those mid-length skirts naysayers, zoom in on Laura's femme chic interpretation. "I think this outfit is kind of what California Fall fashion is all about – long skirts, cardigans, and pumps," said Ellner, who was also wary of the longer hemline before she tried it out for herself. "That’s my favorite thing about fashion . . . it’s not about labels or having the 'latest thing' . . . it’s about breaking your own boundaries and exploring different styles!" Jonesing for the same look? Peep our picks below for exact and similar finds.
1. Marni Round Sunglasses, ($380)
2. Nasty Gal Crop Top, ($72)
3. Vince Cardigan, ($109)
4. Nasty Gal Pleated Skirt, ($78)
5. Michael Michael Kors Cheetah Pump, ($135)
6. Low Luv x Erin Wasson Space Cuff, ($150)
- SF's Stylish Blogger Liz Cherkasova Shares Her Freshest Fall Look
- Feisty Elle Gives Up Her 5 Fall Picks
- SF Style Blogger Aimee Song Loves Leopard Prints in the Winter
- Link Love: New Model Snack du Jour, Wang’s “Accidentally Sexy” Style, Kim’s a Nasty Gal and more…
- 1228 Takes a Golden Bite Out of Fall