Shop Local, Shop Tobi: New Site + 25% Off
Strained eyes from online shopping? Oh, we've been there. Thankfully, the local fashion mavens at Tobi miraculously found the cure for too-much-squinting-strained-eye syndrome by -- get this -- enlarging the photos. So simple. So brilliant.
With their website revamp, Tobi decided to put the customer experience first. As the customer, we're loving it. No more need to press the enlarge button, and no more zoom necessary. When browsing, you get a row of large photos, that allow you to actually see the clothing before clicking to get the juicy details.
With men's and women's brands including Alexander Wang, MM6 Maison Martin Margiela, Surface to Air, Theory, Comme des Garcons and J. Lindeberg, we're guessing you'll be doing a bit more than just browsing, and with very happy eyes. As an added bonus, use promo code "FRESHLOOK", for 25% off everything at Tobi, now through Valentine's Day.
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
- Look of the Week: Fashion's Night Out + Young & Free at 941Geary
- For European Cult Brands, Head to La Boutique in Jackson Square
- Look of the Week: Hot Spring Wallets
- Link Love: Comme des Garçons' 1st Foray into Boring? Chris March Sues Thierry Mugler and More...
- Dots and Serious Lines at Comme des Garcons H&M Launch