Sidewalk Chic: Well-Balanced in SoMa
Name: Janna Rose White
Occupation: Marketing and Development Manager at International Association of Business Communicators (IABC)
Spotted: Opening Night party for Nick Cave at Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, 9:05 p.m.
Wearing: Gap white T-shirt and blazer, bubble skirt from Shotwell, vintage gifted necklaces, Target gray tights, bangles and vintage lace-up shoes from Wasteland, Olivia Harris satchel
Favorite SF tourist attraction: “Sutro Tower. It's like the city's north star.”
Most recent purchases: “A heather gray boyfriend cardigan from Zara and an amazing ballerina bracelet from Mama's Little Babies via the Indie Mart.”
What item would you sacrifice a few months’ rent for? "A set of Dior Joaillerie "Diorette" rings."
Where do you find style inspiration? “First and foremost, people-watching! I also love finding new street style blogs, like Copenhagen Street Style.”
Why we love her look: White’s au courant color palette and balance of feminine and masculine pieces creates a fresh look for an evening out on the town.
- SF Street Style: Breezy Colors, the Marc by Marc Jacobs It Bag, Denim Done Right + Cork Pumps on Yerba Buena Lane
- Ice Ice Baby: Get Your Skate On!
- Party Hop With The Fashion Pack: Bikes & Boudoir Party, Shotwell Tag Sale...
- SF Street Style: Best Friends with Distinctly Different Styles in Union Square
- SF Street Style: A Bright Orange Jacket, Man Espadrilles + a Whole Lotta Prada on Market Street