THREAD Celebrates the Holidays with Fashion
Do not pass Go, do not collect $100, and head directly to this season's THREAD event at the Metreon for rad, fashionable gifts for all the people on your holiday shopping list (and maybe pick up a few things for yourself, too). It's a sprawling showcase of the best emerging, style-breaking, genre-bending fashion designers, coupled with the music and art that inspires them. So leave the mall in the dust, grab a cocktail at THREAD's martini lounge and get browsing.
Not only will there be clothes for men, women, children and abode, you can look forward to a photobooth experience with Santa (perhaps in your new threads?), two fashion runways and interactive design booths with live screenprinting. Check the list of designers exhibiting their digs here. Donate gently-used clothing and get in for only $5. And because it's the holidays, it's time for us to get generous: enter to win admission for yourself and a friend! Email your full name to us; one winner will be chosen at every day 5pm from now until Friday!
- Tonight: Models Strip Down at Thread | Bare
- Thread Show: 7 Reasons to Go
- Party Hop With The Fashion Pack: Tiffany & Co., gr.dano, Thread + More
- Party-Hop With The Fashion Pack: Cary.Lane, Etsy Anniversary, Thread + More
- THREAD Brings Emerging, Indie & Eco-Friendly Designers Together To Revamp Your Wardrobe For Spring