Three Items Tim Gunn Says You Must Have in SF
It seems Tim Gunn is determined to make over the Bay Area, one Westfield at a time. After stopping by Bloomingdale’s in SF last month to introduce Kate Spade’s latest offerings, the style guru hosted a Fall/Holiday fashion show on Nov. 7 as part of the Westfield Style Tour in Santa Clara. The 200 fortunate fashionistas who attended the event were shown how to maximize their wardrobes by mixing and matching new pieces with closet staples. Check out what Mr. Gunn had to say about fashion faux pas and must haves. For more information about the Westfield Style Tour, visit Modelinia.com.
- Seven Must-Have Coats For Fall in SF
- Tim Gunn Hosts Fashion Show at Macy's Union Square
- Link Love: Mrs. Obama in SF, Swarovski on the Cheap and Hipsters in Seersucker
- A Message to Midriffs: Please Stop Assaulting Tim Gunn
- Link Love: New Model Snack du Jour, Wang’s “Accidentally Sexy” Style, Kim’s a Nasty Gal and more…