Tuesday Deals on Union Street
If you’ve been looking for an excuse – or an incentive – to visit Union Street lately, here it is: tomorrow’s Union Street Girls Night Out.
Four merchants along Cow Hollow’s main shopping drag are banding together to entice shoppers with all-day sales on merchandise, in-store wine and edibles and goodie bags for the stalwart style-seekers who huff it to each participating merchant.
Stop by participating retailers White Label, Shaw Shoes and Mabel Chong for 20 percent off in-store merchandise or head to Italian marketplace and deli Spuntino for 10 percent off and samples throughout the day. Have a Girls Night Out card – available from any of the participating shops – stamped at each stop, and you’ll receive a goodie bag with discounts and gift certificates good for future purchases once you’ve visited all four. Also part of the event, neighborhood shopping tour company Fashion Slave will be on hand to entice shoppers to join the newly-launched Local Shoppers Club, which gifts holders of the $20 card with 10 percent off at participating retailers around the city.
Union Street Girls Night Out takes place Tuesday, June 30 from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- What's the Deal: Union Street on Sale, Donate Handbags and Save at I Spa and more
- Full Price for Designer Labels? Not at These San Francisco Shops
- What's the Deal: Robin Brouillette Closing Sale, $20 Facials + Summer Sales
- New in Cow Hollow: Conifer Opens
- What’s the Deal: Light Vision at M.A.C., LF and more….