We Heart Boys. They'll Heart These Gifts.
If you’re still looking for fashionable ways tell him, “I love you,” we’ve got seven last-minute Valentine’s Day gift ideas for the special guys on your list:
1. Vintage Sunglasses, by Eddy’s Vintage, $45-$150: Currently available exclusively at Collective (1453 Valencia St., SF), this small collection of men’s sunglasses updates old school plastic and metal frames by Ray Ban, Lacoste and others with brand new lenses.
2. Custom Dress Shirt, by Taylor Stitch, $110-$320: Suit him up in a shirt made just for him with a custom button-down from this local company. They’ll come to you to take measurements if you live within an hour of the City. Or opt for a spiffy gift certificate, printed on fabric and sent in a handmade envelope.
3. The Vandal, by Mission Workshop, $229: One of the first bags from the new company launched by the original founders of Chrome Bags, this expandable urban day pack nearly doubles in size as needed. It’s also weatherproof and ultra bike-friendly.
4. Long Range Patrol Jacket, by Endless Ammo, $160: Jackets, hoodies and tees from this local company founded by an ex-military man feature specially-designed pockets incapable of losing their contents. More styles available at AliceandIsa.com.
5. Reversible Belt, by Boss, $115: He’ll get two-in-one with this leather belt, whose ruggedly textured side flips to reveal another in basic black.
6. Circuit MK 2 Watch, by Storm Watches, $200-$220: This geek chic time-teller eschews hands and a traditional display for 28 LED lights that indicate time, date and day of the week.
7. Handmade Bow Tie, by Intwined, $20: These locally-made reversible bow ties are custom-tailored according to your guy’s measurements. Buy two, and the second is $10.