What Do You Think of The Gap's New Logo?
And by that, we mean they wrote their name in Helvetica and slapped a blue gradient box on the righthand corner.
Don't get us wrong, we love Gap and a silly logo won't change that, we just want to know why? An effort to revamp their look to improve sales? An attempt to take in American Apparel's fleeting customers?
What do you all think about the redesign?
- 7x7 Celebrates Magazine Redesign at Barneys New York
- Think You've Got the Best Men's Style in SF? Instagram it!
- Why doesn't Marc Jacobs tell us what he really thinks about Sarah Palin?
- Gap's Patrick Robinson Dishes on New Premium Denim Under $70
- Inspiring Activewear, Athleta Opens New Shop in Pacific Heights