What’s the Deal: isso, Honey Ryder, GAMA-GO, Cary Lane and more...
Need to escape the weekend downpours? Try deals from these local stores:
Honey Ryder: This Hayes Valley boutique named after the iconic 007 vixen is bidding adieu at the end of the month. Merch is marked down by a minimum of 40 percent, and we hear the discounts will keep increasing.
isso san francisco: A sidewalk sale in honor of Cinco de Mayo is on at this local label’s Mission Dolores shop. Pop by during the day on Saturday for deals on apparel and accessories from independent designers such as She-Bible, Nopal, Nicacelly, Kris Nations and Head Tripz.
GAMA-GO: Be one of the first 100 peeps to pony up at Saturday’s official store opening celebrating this local clothing and accessories label’s flagship (and first) retail location, and you’ll score a free limited edition t-shirt with any purchase. Doors open at noon.
Jeremy’s: On Saturday and Sunday, this South Park destination for discounted men’s and women’s designer apparel, shoes and accessories is knocking an additional 40 percent off previously reduced duds from such coveted labels as Balenciaga, Carolina Herrera, Bottega Veneta and Jason Wu.
Cary Lane: For your discount designer fix in Noe Valley, there’s only one place to go. Head here this weekend for an additional 30 percent off the shop’s apparel for men and women.
- What’s the Deal: Shotwell, Secession, GAMA-GO + More
- Full Price for Designer Labels? Not at These San Francisco Shops
- What’s the Deal: Treesje Bags for Less, Cheap Cardigans, doe Closing Sale and more...
- What's the Deal: Huge Sale Benefitting A Miner Miracle, AliceandIsa.com 1-Day Sale and more...
- What’s the Deal: James Perse Sample Sale + More