What’s the Deal: Jeremy’s, Barneys New York + More
Jeremy’s: On Saturday and Sunday, the weekend pre-sale at this South Park destination for discount designer apparel means an additional 30 percent off all apparel, shoes and handbags. Among the deals are $9 Earnest Sewn and $7 18th Amendment jeans and Louboutins for under $250.
Heidi Says: A summer sale kicks off today at the Pacific Heights trio of boutiques. Stop in for markdowns at all three stores. Mention this newsletter for an additional 15 percent off merch.
Erica Tanov: Through Sunday, the Berkeley shop is offering 20 percent off everything in the store.
Barneys New York: A sale is on both in-store and online. You’ll find select apparel for men, women and baby, as well as shoes and beauty items on discounted up to 40 percent.
Kitty Andrews Millinery: During a trunk show on Saturday and Sunday at Haute Bride, this local maker of high-drama hats and head pieces will be offering 10 percent off purchases.
Johnny Bueno Color Studio: If you’ve been dying to try the Brazilian Blowout, but hesitating over the high price tag associated with the hair-refining treatment, take note: this Union Square salon is offering 20 percent off the service to 7x7 readers, as well as 20 percent off first cuts with stylist Jeremy Jenks.
- What’s the Deal: Treesje Bags for Less, Cheap Cardigans, doe Closing Sale and more...
- What’s the Deal: Harputs Market, Ladita Closing Sale, Loomstate T-Shirt Recycling
- What’s the Deal: Alice and Isa Closing Sale, The Blues Jean Bar + More
- What’s the Deal: Sales at Filippa K, Bryna Nicole and more
- What’s the Deal: LF, Nine West Boots, Trench Coats and more…