What’s the Deal: This Old Bag, Feisty Elle, Marmalade + More
Deal us in...
Feisty Elle: This local designer’s hand-felted accessories are 15 percent off through the end of the month when you use the discount code IADORESTYLE15 at checkout.
Jasmin Zorlu and Circadian Studios: The local milliner pairs up jewelry designer Deanna Abney for a weekend-long sale of 30 to 50 percent off selected styles. Stop by Destination Art (900 Filbert St., SF) on Saturday and Sunday from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. to partake.
This Old Bag Sale: Shop designer, name-brand and vintage handbags this weekend during this benefit for the Breast Cancer Emergency Fund.
Marmalade: Pop into this Cow Hollow boutique on Sunday from 2 to 4 p.m. for Champagne and mini-cupcakes. Everything in the store will be 20 percent off all afternoon long.
Saks Fifth Avenue: Starting on Tuesday, save 20 percent on online purchases with the discount code FRIEND4 at checkout.
Swankety Swank: The first in an ongoing series of Saturday trunk sales kicks off this weekend at this shop. Stop by for furniture, clothing and accessories by local designers.
Collective: A vintage sidewalk sale taking place at this Mission shop on Sunday means 80’s and 90’s dresses, trench coats, Members Only jackets and more priced from $5 to $20.
Spa Radiance: Through May 15, score a mani-pedi with new nail technician Cassandra for 50 percent off.
Spa Week: It’s the final weekend of the annual event, and, yes, there’s still time to luxuriate for less.
- What’s the Deal: Treesje Bags for Less, Cheap Cardigans, doe Closing Sale and more...
- What’s the Deal: BellJar, Spa Deals + More
- What’s the Deal: $50 Spa Services, 80’s Madness, Massive Rummage Sale + More…
- What’s the Deal: Harputs Market, Ladita Closing Sale, Loomstate T-Shirt Recycling
- What's the Deal: Union Street on Sale, Donate Handbags and Save at I Spa and more