What’s the Deal: Sales at Filippa K, Bryna Nicole and more
We’ve never been the kind to put all our eggs in one basket – even when the Easter Bunny is involved. This weekend, we’re ready to hop from sale to sale.
Filippa K: Buy two items from the spring collection and get a third item of equal or lesser value free at this coveted Swedish label’s Financial District outpost. Good Thursday through Sunday, April 9-12, 2009.
Bryna Nicole: Save 30 percent on handbags from this San Francisco designer through April 30 with the discount code BUNNY30.
My Roommate’s Closet: Spring dresses are an additional 20 percent off this weekend at this Cow Hollow destination for discount designer apparel.
Cari Borja: Go east on Saturday for a spring cleaning sample sale at this Berkeley designer’s private studio. Borja is pricing an assortment of skirts, tops, dresses, jackets and scarves from previous collections at $10-$75 during the sale. What’s more, every piece you buy comes with a raffle ticket for prizes that include $100 and $250 gift certificates. Sample sale hours are Thursday 10am-12pm, 2-5pm; Friday 2-5pm; Saturday 3-6pm and by appointment.
- What’s the Deal: Treesje Bags for Less, Cheap Cardigans, doe Closing Sale and more...
- What’s the Deal: Harputs Market, Ladita Closing Sale, Loomstate T-Shirt Recycling
- What’s the Deal: Alice and Isa Closing Sale, The Blues Jean Bar + More
- What’s the Deal: $50 Spa Services, 80’s Madness, Massive Rummage Sale + More…
- What’s the Deal: Macy's, She-Bible, Viv & Ingrid and more...