What’s the Deal: Storefront, Tobi, Loehmann’s + More
Deal us in...
Storefront: Shop emerging California labels such as Suh-Than, Whitley Kros and Al’s Attire priced at 75 to 90 percent off this weekend. As an added bonus, the Hayes Valley shop is giving away Bliss Spa gift bags and free mani-pedi gift cards to five shoppers chosen at random on Saturday and offering up free beer on Sunday.
Johnny Bueno Color Studio: If you’ve been dying to try the Brazilian Blowout, but hesitating over the high price tag associated with the hair-refining treatment, take note: this Union Square salon is offering 20 percent off the service to 7x7 readers, as well as 20 percent off first cuts with stylist Jeremy Jenks.
indiDenim: Get a head start on finding a gift for dad by shopping now for a custom shirt from this Bay Area-based online retailer. Use discount code DADDAY2010 to score 15 percent off your purchase.
y & i: Tops start at $9.99, dresses at $19.99 and denim at $99.99 during the boutique’s summer sale.
Tobi: Clothing from labels such as Alexander Wang, Black Halo and Doma Leather is now priced from 30 to 80 percent off at this San Francisco-based online retailer.
Azalea: Throughout June, score an express mani-pedi for $25 when you make an appointment Monday through Friday.
Loehmann’s: Save 15 percent on your purchase this weekend when you print this coupon and bring it into one of the discount designer retailer’s California locations.
- What's the Deal: Huge Sale Benefitting A Miner Miracle, AliceandIsa.com 1-Day Sale and more...
- What's the Deal: Dailey Method, Clary Sage Organics, The Warehouse Sale and more...
- What’s the Deal: Self Edge, Mother’s Day Deals + More
- What’s the Deal: LF, Nine West Boots, Trench Coats and more…
- What’s the Deal: Free Lashes, Discounted Denim, Spring Jackets + More