What's the Deal: $32.50 for Cheap Monday Jeans and more...
Add some fireworks to your wardrobe with this week’s deals:
Acrimony: The Big Summer Sale at this Hayes Valley store means 70 percent off sale merchandise and 40 percent of regularly priced items from hard-to-find and independent brands such as Tankus, Hyden Yoo, April77, Mini Market and Endovanera.
Agent Provocateur: Head to this steamy style emporium’s Union Square outpost or shop online for up to 50 percent off. Then watch the sparks fly.
Gimme shoes: The summer shoe sale continues online and in this retailer’s locations (closed on the 4th). Sale merchandise is now up to 60 percent off.
Red Dot and Beyond the Alley: Starting today, all merchandise is 20 percent off (30 if you pay in cash) at this Chestnut street boutique and its Mill Valley cousin.
Flight 001: Going somewhere? Get there with travel gear for less, thanks to the July sale in effect at this Hayes Valley destination for brands such as Orla Kiely, Jack Spade and Crumpler.
Tobi: Shop this San Francisco-based online retailer for 30 percent off regularly priced merchandise with the code FIREWORKS30, good through Monday at midnight.
Top Shop: Coveting the oh-so-on-trend offerings of this British import? Even if you can’t hop to the Big Apple, you can get in on the shop’s summer sale thanks to the wondrous power of the Internets.
- What’s the Deal: Treesje Bags for Less, Cheap Cardigans, doe Closing Sale and more...
- What's the Deal: Gucci Hits DSW, Self Edge, Mani-Pedi Discounts and more...
- What’s the Deal: Macy's, She-Bible, Viv & Ingrid and more...
- What's the Deal: Robin Brouillette Closing Sale, $20 Facials + Summer Sales
- What’s the Deal: Sales at Filippa K, Bryna Nicole and more