Where to Shop this Weekend: Year-End Sales
Post-holiday sales, year-end sales, New Year’s sales. They come with many different names, but have one thing in common: great deals. Here are a few of our favorites starting up in the city today:
- Filippa K: Starting today at 10 a.m., this Financial District outpost from the sleek, chic Scandinavian label is putting much of its regular inventory on sale for 30 percent off.
- Retail Therapy: The after-Christmas sale at this Marina boutique promises 25 percent off the store’s entire inventory of already-discounted designer women’s apparel from such brands as 3.1 Phillip Lim and Catherine Malandrino, as well as an additional 50 percent off sale items. The sale ends on Sunday.
- Gimme Shoes: This envy-inducing shoe retailer launches its annual winter sale today. Find shoes and accessories on sale for 40 percent off on the company’s web site, Hayes Valley store and Pacific Heights store.
- Tobi: This San Francisco-based online retailer begins its winter sale today. Shop the website for up to 80 percent off men’s and women’s apparel from designers like Mike & Chris, Stewart + Brown, Edun and Rag & Bone.
- Bryna Nicole: Through midnight tonight, the Boxing Day sale from this local designer is your chance to snag anything from the online store for 30 percent off. Use the code BNBOX at checkout to secure the discount.
More Style + Design Postings
- Where to Shop This Weekend: Goldenbleu Going Out of Business Sale, .meggie. and Lovesick
- Where to Shop this Weekend: Sales at Barney's, Ambiance and Kweejibo
- Where to Shop this Weekend: Guy Bedarida at Saks, Appel and Frank and Clary Sage Organics
- Where to Shop this Weekend: Barneys Shoes, Chillin' and Indie Mart
- Where to Shop this Weekend: Martin + Osa, ShoeBiz and Noise Pop 'N Shop