Win This: 7 Hours in Heaven at East Bay Spa
You’ll have to wait until April for Spa Week, the national event that prompts over 800 spas nationwide to gift beauty indulgers with $50 treatments for one week only. In the meantime, you can prep for what’s ahead by setting yourself up with a chance to win seven hours of bliss at Oakland day spa Body by Melissa.
As part of Spa Week’s first annual wellness giveaway, the package will be bestowed upon one lucky winner from the Bay Area.
The seriously envy-inducing prize includes:
- 90-minute full body lymphatic drainage treatment with massage
- 60-minute hand and foot reflexology treatment with organic sugar scrub
- 45-minute far-infrared sauna followed by a warm shower
- 60-minute consultation with a certified nutritionist that can be used to develop a personal detox plan
- 60-minute oxygen facial
- 60-minite hot stone massage with aromatherapy oils
Entering takes less time than the minutes you just spent reading this post, so go on, give it whirl. Contest closes on Feb. 28, 2010.
More Style + Design Postings
- Sweet, Guilt-Free Holiday Spa Treatments
- Green Style: Bay Area Shops Celebrate Earth Day
- Fresh Faced: Spa Radiance’s Bar None Facials
- This Week in Fashion: Brooklyn Circus 3 Year Anniversary, New Treatments at The Sports Club/LA Spa, Models for a Cause Walk Off + Independence Day Sales
- What’s the Deal: Deals on Denim, Spa Treatments and Valentine’s Day Goodies