Free Outdoor Movie Nights for Kids
This is our weekly guest-blog post from the moms behind Red Tricycle, a site that focuses on the "lighter side" of parenting. Every week, they'll be bringing us their picks of stuff to do around the Bay Area with kids.
Spread your blanket and start packing the cooler for dinner because movie night in the park is summer’s most fun (and cheapest!) treat for families. Free outdoor movies are the ultimate summer kickback, making you feel like you’re already on vacation – or living the small-town life with friendly neighbors. Here's your guide to the best places to catch a great flick on an inflatable silver screen, cozy in your sleeping bag with your picnic basket nearby.
Click here for loads of outdoor movie nights and tips on taking the whole family out!
- Alite Designs Bringing the Sexy Back to Camping, Hosting a "Camp In" Movie Night at Sports Basement
- Free Movie Night @ the Independent: Hot Tub Time Machine
- Free Movie Nights in Duboce & Dolores Parks This Saturday
- Chain Gang: Teach Your Kids to Ride Without Training Wheels This Sunday
- Today's Bike to School Day Proves There’s Nothing Cuter Than Kids on Bikes