House of Air Debuts a New Class for the Tots
This is our weekly guest-blog post from the moms behind Red Tricycle, a site that focuses on the "lighter side" of parenting. Every week, they'll be bringing us their picks of stuff to do around the Bay Area with kids.
While San Francisco's House of Air has always been a favorite of the older kids and adults (even Red Tricycle participated in House of Air's awesome trampoline dodgeball league), the Presidio trampoline park has been missing one thing since its opening: jumping times for the younger set. Well, the wait is finally over for all of us who are totally tired of our little kiddos using the furniture and beds as their own personal trampolines. Just this past month House of Air announced the debut of their new Mini-Jumper Program, which is strictly for kids ages 2-6. We recently sat down with Kacie Marshall of House of Air who dished to us about their new program, special rates, and what parents can expect of the program.
Click here for all the details on what to expect from the awesome new House of Air class!
- Wind Sports: Now's the Time to Catch Some Air
- Three of The City's Most Intense Work Out Classes
- Get Green with These Local Gardening and Farming Classes
- World-Class BMX, Motocross and Skateboarders Converge on City Hall This Weekend
- Drinkers with a Running Problem: My First Hash with the San Francisco Hash House Harriers