Photos: 5th Annual Logan’s Freedom Ride 2011
On August 31st, sports luminaries from around the Bay Area—including Brian Wilson, the world-champion San Francisco Giants—convened at Broadway Studios in San Francisco for the annual benefit for the Foundation for Spinal Muscular Atrophy. The event included a lively auction of cherished memorabilia, restaurant gift certificates, entertainment packages and more, while guests enjoyed complimentary beverages and bites.
Logan's Freedom Ride was started in 2007 by friends of the San Francisco Giants to benefit Logan Severance, a young boy with Spinal Muscular Atrophy. Over the past four years, the LFR benefit has raised over $100,000 to benefit the Severance family, the Foundation for Spinal Muscular Atrophy, and other children in families in need.
- Bikers, Get Your San Francisco Giants Cycling Jersey
- The Ultimate Sunday Bike Ride: Eastshore San Francisco Bay Trail
- This Video Will Make You Want to Ride a Bike in San Francisco!
- Photos: Spinsters of San Francisco's 82nd Annual Ball at the Fairmont
- Photos: The 6th Annual San Francisco Social Benefiting KIPP Bay Area Schools