Scenes of the City: Bernal Heights Park
At the southern end of San Francisco, Bernal Heights Park stands as a beacon above the Mission.
The park is carved with trails winding around the hill and it's one of the most expansive view points in the City with 360-degree vistas from the top of the Golden Gate Bridge to Candlestick Park. You can also see the expanse of Oakland and Berkeley in between on a clear day. Dogs are king, but runners and walkers abound. If you need an excuse to work off those holiday pounds, climbing Bernal is a good one.
- Scenes of the City: 4th of July in Bernal Heights
- Scenes of the City: Electric Bike Shop in Bernal Heights
- Scenes of the City: Rock Climbing and Bouldering At Ocean Beach, Glen Canyon Park and Corona Heights
- Scenes of the City: Corona Heights Park
- Scenes of the City: St Patty's Day Soccer Doubleheader @ AT&T Park