Scenes of the City: Corona Heights Park
We took an urban hike to Corona Heights Park right in the middle of the city to take in views of downtown, Sutro Heights and south of San Francisco.
You can access the park at Roosevelt and Museum Way (above the Randall Museum), and feel free to bring the dog as there is an off-leash area. It's a quiet oasis perched right above the busyness of the Castro. Find out more info here at SF Parks and Recreation.
- Scenes of the City: Rock Climbing and Bouldering At Ocean Beach, Glen Canyon Park and Corona Heights
- Scenes of the City: Bernal Heights Park
- Scenes of the City: 4th of July in Bernal Heights
- Scenes of the City: Electric Bike Shop in Bernal Heights
- Scenes of the City: St Patty's Day Soccer Doubleheader @ AT&T Park