Scenes of the City: Golden Gate Park Part Two
Our Indian Summer is holding on (hooray!), so take the opportunity to explore the vast regions of Golden Gate Park in all its sunlight-filled glory while temperatures still allow the best possible walking, biking, skating, picnicking, and playing.
There are endless secret spots to stumble upon and you could spend years exploring and never see it all. Need inspiration? Here are some things and places to scope out in the park.
- Scenes of the City: Golden Gate Park Part III
- Scenes of the City: Golden Gate Park
- Scenes of the City: Rock Climbing and Bouldering At Ocean Beach, Glen Canyon Park and Corona Heights
- Scenes of the City: St Patty's Day Soccer Doubleheader @ AT&T Park
- Scenes of the City: Dolores Park's New Playground