W Hotel San Francisco Wants You to Walk With a Purpose
For the first time, the Waterwalk hits the streets of San Francisco. Here's how it works: W Hotel guests and visitors are invited to take off their shoes and carry two jerry cans a mere portion of the distance in which millions of women and children in developing countries must walk each day in order to collect water. For every walk that takes place, W Hotels will donate $45 to bring one person clean water in Orissa, India.
The hope is to raise awareness and much-needed funds for charity:water, a leading non-profit organization dedicated to bringing clean, safe drinking water to people in developing countries. The evening will also feature signature cocktails by Tito’s Handmade Vodka, tasty light bites, and The Bosco, a unique digital photo and animated gif booth that uploads images and gifs instantly to guest’s social media handles.
To participate, RSVP here, and head to the W Hotel this Thursday evening, October 24 from 6 - 8 p.m. 2nd Floor UPSTAIRS Bar and Lounge, 181 Third St.
- This Video Will Make You Want to Ride a Bike in San Francisco!
- This Course Will Remind You Why You Love San Francisco
- San Francisco Riders Show You How to Carry Anything on Your Bike
- New San Francisco Bike Registry Helps You Retrieve Your Stolen Bike
- Finally, Bike Shoes You’ll Want to Wear Around Town