Rock candy takes a cue from nature with a mix of metals, textures, and rough-hewn gems.
1. Frank Gehry’s sterling silver and 18-karat gold Leaves necklace with a subtle matte finish is an architectural take on nature. $9,150 at Tiffany & Co.; 350 Post St., 415-781-7000.
2. Handmade by LA artist Adina Mills, this oversized rose crystal and resin ring makes a supernatural statement at cocktail hour. $196 at Bell Jar; 3187 16th St., 415-626-1749
3. Cow Hollow designer Alana Leigh mixes white pearls and faceted labradorite in her hand-cast, 24-karat-gold and silver stackable rings. $398-$498 at 415-215-7048.
4. Love & Luxe owner Betsy Barron makes sweet work of the humble stick with these 18-karat gold twig earrings. $2,600 at Love & Luxe; 1169 Valencia St., 415-648-7781.
5. Flecked with tiny pavé diamonds, Monique Péan’s teardrop earrings are made from naturally shed buffalo horns. $2,265 at Barneys New York; 77 O’Farrell St., 415-268-3500.
6. Chunky crystal pyramids and geometric leaves make Hervé van der Straeten’s gold necklace otherworldly. $2,500 at Neiman Marcus; 150 Stockton St., 415-362-7797