An Airstream-Turned-Office Lets Climb Real Estate Get Around
Inspired by the food-truck movement, San Francisco's Climb Real Estate Group decided to take their office to the streets. The team retrofitted a classic 1964 Airstream trailer with solar panels, Wi-Fi and stylish new interiors and hit the road. It makes pit stops outside of new properties, far outshining the typical sidewalk real estate sign. A Twitter feed, @ClimbAirstream, lets users know where the trailer will be stopping next.
- Real Estate Report: Family-Sized Condo For Grown-up Hipsters in Bernal Heights, $895K
- Real Estate Report: Masterful Mid-Century Modernism in Russian Hill, $5.995M
- McGuire Real Estate Tips and Listings
- Real Estate Report: Living On the Edge (Maybe) on Telegraph Hill, $11M
- Real Estate Report: Minimalist SOMA Condo for $609K