Blue Sky! It's Finally Here!
It's really, finally, truly here! SoCal folks might be over the warm weather by this point in summer, but those of us in the city of San Francisco are all severely depleted in Vitamin D thanks to a thick layer of fog that hasn't moved from overhead since somewhere around the Fourth of July.
But this past weekend brought the first chip in what seemed like an impenetrable white sky–so dingy white, in fact, that it looked like someone forgot to draw it in. Thankfully that tiny chip turned into a larger crack, and before I had time to dig my sunglasses out of storage the sun was visible and real light (not from a heat lamp!) was streaming through. It seems as if a spell has been broken, as we're going on two whole days of clear blue skies in a row. In honor of its return, I've rounded up some of my favorite finds inspired by the bright blue air up there.
Behold, California Home+Design's roundup of home decor inspired by blue skies here.
- The Big Eat App is Finally Here!
- Southern Exposure: New Mexico's Blue Skies, Adobe Villas and Funky Flea Markets
- Your Friendly Neighborhood Apocalypse Has Arrived: Into the Clear Blue Sky at Sleepwalker's Theatre
- Market Watch: Spring is Here! Avocados, Garlic Scapes and Rhubarb
- Giants Season Is Almost Here! Cyclists Can Show Their Pride