Branch Moves to SOMA (You Get a Sale)
San Francisco's Branch is finding a new place to perch. The sustainable design-focused online retailer is packing up its South Van Ness warehouse and easing into a shiny new space South of Market. While details on the new headquarters are limited so far, talk of a showroom and event space planned inside have got our interest piqued. But seeing as this is an online store we're talking about, why should a change of location really matter that much?
- Get the Look: Bird Wallpaper a la SoMa's Bloodhound Bar
- Antiques Addicts, Get Your Fix at @ This Weekend's 20th Century Modernism Show & Sale
- Twisted Tradition in a SoMA Loft
- Painted Portraits From Past Eras At This Weekend's Russian Hill Estate Sale
- Fab Finds @ Russian Hill Estate Sale This Weekend