Creative Bloggers Unite at Blog Out Loud
If you haven't noticed the increasing number of designers, boutique owners, and stylists with blogs, well, you must not be on the internet much. Blogs are becoming increasingly more popular with creative professionals, not just as an outlet for expressing ideas, but also as a fundamental tool for growing one's brand and business. If you're thinking of getting your own piece of the internet up and running, or if you're a seasoned blogging veteran, you might want to check out the Blog Out Loud event happening this Sunday (August 23rd) from 5 to 7 PM at BellJar in the Mission. A panel of established creative bloggers will be on hand (including local writers Anne Sage from The City Sage, Sasha Wingate from BellJar, Lynn Goldfinger from Paris Hotel Boutique Journal) to share their experiences and answer your questions. You'll also have the chance to meet and mingle with other creative-minded individuals who are interested in joining the blogging community. Click here for more information and to RSVP.
- Flat Screens: Designer Foe or Untapped Creative Goldmine? Propeller Finds Out
- Tips on How to Survive a Depression from Paul Madonna and Your Grandma
- BellJar's Celebrates Two Years with 'Cupcakes and Creatures'
- It's Wedding Season (And You'll Need Gifts): Big Sales at Mission Boutiques
- We Heart the Mission Saturday Stroll