Design Dilemma: The Case of the Too Large TV
After an exhaustive search, my best friend met the man of her dreams. Their compatibility, officially measured by eHarmony, is undeniable. Julie and Eric share a love of life’s fine things: cooking, photography, architecture and interior design. In short order, she moved into his stylish SoMA loft. There was just one, not-so-small problem: this fantastic fella had a television as big as his heart. Read more...
- Design Dilemma: Chargers for Your iDevices
- Romance Dilemma: Should You Have Dinner With Your Girlfriend and Her Ex?
- Romance Dilemma: Should You Let Your Feelings Get the Best of You?
- Parking Dilemma: Deep Skepticism About SFpark's Elitist Parking Meter Plans
- Romance Dilemma: Should You Stay with Someone Who Lies?