To Do: Craft Council Show, Warehouse Sale, Art Opening
Lots going on this weekend! Start with a gallery show at BellJar, wake up early and make the trek down to Tracy for Restoration Hardware's warhouse sale, then spend Sunday combing through the cream of the American crafting crop at Fort Mason. Check out the deets below:
microHabitat at BellJar: As the name suggests, artist Micke Tong's show features tiny living spaces, from miniscule Victorian facades to wee pre-fabs (who knew they could get any smaller?), but you'll also find drawings and candy-colored taxidermy thrown in too, for good measure. Opening Friday, August 14th from 6 to 9 PM and continuing through September 11th. Details available here.
Restoration Hardware Warehouse Sale: Kickstart your weekend early Saturday morning and head out to Tracy for RH's monthly warehouse sale. You'll find major markdowns on discontinued styles, new in box items, and will save an extra 10% off the entire stock. Hours are Friday and Saturday from 9 AM to 7 PM and Sunday from 11 AM to 5 PM.
American Craft Council Show: This weekend marks the 34th year of this much-anticipated craft show, featuring 250 artists from the Bay Area and beyond. The event kicks off on Friday with an evening screening of Faythe Levine's Handmade Nation, then continues through the rest of the weekend. For full hours and ticket information, click here.
- This Week in Fashion: An Exobiological Fashion Show, Decadestwo Flash Sale, Palo Alto's Citywide Yard Sale, Gangs Of SF Opens Shop + Designer Spring Sales
- A Year of Cards and a Warehouse Sale, to Boot!
- Indie Mart, ATYS, Openings and Sales: Weekend Design Events
- This Week's Hottest Events: Killing My Lobster Holidaze, Chronicle Books Warehouse Sale, and Renegade Craft Fair
- Score: Restoration Hardware Warehouse Sale this Weekend