Estate Sale Report: Castro Residents Move On
This sale in the Castro district is described as a moving sale. I don't know where the residents are going, but it must be to a furnished home, because it appears they are selling all of their worldly goods.
It happens in this sweet cottage, located at 311 Cumberland St., just a block up from the intersection of 20th and Church Streets.
The stagers of the event, The YES Co., say you may come for the sale, but you'll want to stay for the amazing view. Scoping out real estate is always a fun secondary benefit of estate sale shopping. Read more...
- Estate Sale Report: Oakland Warehouse Sale Perfect for Hippie Art Collectors
- Estate Sale Report: A Collector's Dream Comes to the Old American Rag Shop
- Estate Sale Report: Godly Goods in Historic St. Joseph's Church
- Real Estate Report: Family-Sized Condo For Grown-up Hipsters in Bernal Heights, $895K
- Real Estate Report: Masterful Mid-Century Modernism in Russian Hill, $5.995M