Estate Sale Report: A Collector's Dream Comes to the Old American Rag Shop
For several years I've been ducking down Fern Alley off Van Ness Street to visit a little store whose name I never knew. The small space was packed to the rafters with estate goods and shopping there was like combing through 1,000 attics stuffed into a four-room flat. For the next several months, that business has a new name (Tenenbaum's Emporium) and a new Van Ness Street location (the old American Rag store between Bush and Sutter Sts.). Best of all, all the goods are 50 percent off. Read more.....
- Estate Sale Report: Oakland Warehouse Sale Perfect for Hippie Art Collectors
- Real Estate Report: Family-Sized Condo For Grown-up Hipsters in Bernal Heights, $895K
- Real Estate Report: Masterful Mid-Century Modernism in Russian Hill, $5.995M
- Real Estate Report: Romantic and Old-School on Russian Hill, $1.795M
- Estate Sale Report: Godly Goods in Historic St. Joseph's Church