Insanely Huge Penthouse in The Hermitage On Russian Hill For Sale
There are only so many places to live on San Francisco's Russian Hill. Its buildings are a chronicle of the city's culture and history, undamaged by the 1906 fire, later threatened with destruction by hi-rise buildings in the 1960's and now preserved. The Hermitage was the last project built on the historic hill, in 1986, and there's a penthouse on the market. Read more. . . .
- Fab Finds @ Russian Hill Estate Sale This Weekend
- Painted Portraits From Past Eras At This Weekend's Russian Hill Estate Sale
- Real Estate Report: Masterful Mid-Century Modernism in Russian Hill, $5.995M
- Craigslist Deal of the Week: $1760 1200 Sq Ft Apt. in Russian Hill
- Craigslist Deal of the Week: $1450 Studio in Russian Hill